Roomvine Student Ambassadors
Roomvine Student Ambassadors are our voice, eyes and ears on a particular campus,venue or community. They are part of a digital revolution of connecting people at the same place and allowing them to communicate in a completely new way. They help us raise awareness, help bring the platform to life in their community, discover new use cases and help us refine the product!
Your mission, should you choose to accept
- Become a super user and get close friends and clubs to become super users
- Help customize a user activation strategy optimal for your community
- Spread the word across campus and get new users in creative ways
- Come up with creative and fun conversation topics to drive engagement
- Ensure the main venues on your campus exist on Roomvine
- Identify events, functions and situations where Roomvine could be useful
- Provide regular feedback on ways to make Roomvine even more awesome
- Create brand awareness and online following in your community
- Full time university student at an undergraduate or post-graduate degree
- A good understanding of Roomvine and a strong interest in the product
- A strong network within the university students, clubs and events
- Creative, energetic and driven
- Creative out of the box thinker
Why become a Student Ambassador?
While the Student Ambassador program is a volunteer, non-compensated role, there are a lot of reasons why young, enterprising students get involved.
Apply to become an Ambassador?
We are excited to welcome new student ambassadors on campuses across the world. We are looking for highly driven, energetic and innovative people to join our team. Please leave the following details to help us get to know you a bit better: